Winter Energy Self-Assessment: Prepare Your Business for Efficiency
As the winter season arrives, so does the opportunity to evaluate and enhance your business’s energy efficiency. At Nationwide Energy, we understand the importance of managing energy costs and keeping your usage down. That’s why we advise that now is the time to carry out a Self-Assessment.
Here’s why winter is an ideal time to embark on this journey:
- Identify Energy Inefficiencies: Colder weather often means increased energy consumption for heating, which can reveal inefficiencies in your energy systems. By assessing your energy usage now, you can pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Cost Savings: Discovering and addressing energy waste can lead to significant cost savings during the peak heating season. It’s a practical way to reduce energy bills while making a positive impact on your bottom line.
- Environmental Responsibility: A more energy-efficient business not only benefits your finances but also contributes to a cleaner, greener environment. It’s a win-win for your company and the planet.
- Preparation for the Future: By identifying and rectifying energy inefficiencies now, you’ll be better prepared to handle the increased energy demands that come with winter. This proactive approach ensures a smoother operation during the colder months.
Our Energy Self-Assessment includes a comprehensive review of your energy consumption, equipment, and operational practices.
Additional Energy Saving Advice To Implement:
- Utilising percussion taps can effectively reduce the wastage of hot water due to unintentional overflows.
- For even more energy efficiency, consider adding an additional insulation jacket to your hot water tank.
- An intelligent approach is to avoid continuous operation of your water heater; instead, employ a timer to provide you with ample hot water as needed.
- Moreover, always double-check that your electric immerser heater remains switched off to optimize energy conservation.
- If you have more than one central heating boiler, make sure you know what part of the building each boiler supplies, as they may need to be set for different times.
Don’t forget…It’s important to take and submit monthly meter readings to ensure you are being billed on actual rather than estimated reads.
Need additional support? Get in touch with our team!
Call: 024 7632 8995
Have you used our services?
We would love to hear your feedback! Please hit the link below to write us a quick review on how we helped you.
Whether that be with your utilities or your merchant services. And if anyone in particular supported you, please name them!
Follow us on Facebook & Linkedin