At Nationwide Energy we love what we do and we strive to deliver the highest standards to our customers. Working as part of our team means you’ll be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing business.
We know how important our employees are to the business, our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people. If you’re interested in working with us, please contact the Recruitment Team at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancancy: Contracts Administrator
Nationwide Energy Consultants Utilities Ltd
£22,000 - £24,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
Nationwide Energy is a very successful Energy Consultancy trading since 2001 we have established ourselves as a major force in the SME hospitality sector. We have established a partnership model working with Breweries and Pub Companies to service their tenanted & leasehold estates.
As a sector leading Energy Consultancy, Nationwide Energy has a reputation for outstanding customer service. We are looking for an experienced and professional Administrator for our busy contracts team.
Working as an administrator and closely with your colleagues and within other departments, you’ll be providing a key supporting role to our customers. This is a busy but rewarding role in a friendly office.
Administrator key responsibilities include:
• To ensure all contracts are processed on customer’s behalf correctly and in a timely manner.
• To liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure completion of contract subbmission.
• To provide support to our customers through the journey from start to finish.
• To re-agree contracts with customers when necessary.
• To ensure that customers' needs are dealt with promptly.
• To pro-actively manage the customer satisfaction journey.
• Investigate utility billing issues on behalf of customer.
Experience, qualifications, and training required:
• To have previous experience and skills as an Administrator.
• Must have worked with a utilities supplier or energy broker previously.
• To have a pro-active and organised approach to tackling challenges and workload.
• Attention to deatil to ensure work is completed correctly first time.
• Excellent data-input skills.
• Effective communication skills by telephone and email to customers and suppliers.
• To have experience with database systems and MS office packages.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has drive and motivation to work in a growing company. We are looking for an individual who wants to build a successful career with an Living Wage Employer & Investors in People accredited organisation.
21 days holiday + statutory holidays and holiday bonus scheme where you accrue an extra day’s holiday for every full year of service up to 26 days.
If you're looking for an Administrator role with a great team environment, then apply now!
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Company pension
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
workstation have glass screens and strict covid hygien policy is in place.